Sockwell's Elevation Compression Socks are the ideal therapeutic sock for moderate swelling, varicose veins, recovery from intense physical activity and more. Sockwell combines luxurious, high-performing fabric with 20-30 mmHg of firm compression to make the perfect sock. Product features include:
- Superfine Merino Wool (or Cashmerino as we like to say) provides natural thermoregulation and moisture management, making these socks perfect for all day, every day wear. It's also naturally durable, antibacterial, and blister-proof.
- Bamboo fibers make this sock breathable and soft
- Non-binding welt top keeps the top of the sock perfectly in place on your calf
- Arch support keeps your foot comfortable and supported all day long
- Seamless toe closure ensures your toes won't get irritated, no matter how far you're hiking.
- Ultra light cushioned sole
- Recommended for prolonged sitting or standing; flying and travel; exercise and recovery; minor to moderate swelling of the feet; and minor to moderate varicose veins
- Made with 32% Merino Wool, 31% Bamboo Rayon, 32% Stretch Nylon, and 5% Spandex
- Made in the USA with the finest materials
Turn sock inside out. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.