VASYLI’s heat-moldable custom orthotic is a product that works for patients at different weights and activity levels. It’s truly customizable—but without the price tag or wait associated with similar types of custom products.
What’s behind the success of our product? Triplanar Motion Control™. That’s the ability to control foot function in all 3 cardinal planes: frontal, transverse, and sagittal.
THE FOLLOWING FEATURES HELP WITH TRIPLANAR MOTION CONTROL:
- Rearfoot Angular Restraining Mechanism™ (ARM) controls frontal plane motion (calcaneal eversion).
- Sustentacula Tali Control™ (STC) influences the control point for the rearfoot wedge.
- 1st ray plantar flexor assists function of the 1st ray, a major stabilizing influence in the forefoot.
- Lateral grid prevents lateral shifting of the heel cup during the strike phase.
- Metatarsal raise assists function of the metatarsals' “transverse arch.”
- Deep heel cup stabilizes heel position to maximize control.
- Sorbon™ shock dot dissipates force along the angle of strike.
- Rubbed nylon with Footfresh™ eliminates odor and moisture buildup.
- Heat molding:
- Balances rearfoot relative to forefoot, ensuring correct foot function.
- Controls midfoot alignment with sagittal plane control